Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just keep blundering along




It is when I am exhausted mentally and spiritually that I find I lose my desire to live. I am sure those moments of stupidity didn't help in my resolution either though. When I focus on the good, I had an amazing weekend. So, I am trying not to be frustrated with the fact that I forgot the gift for my friend in another person's car, not be disappointed for being kicked out of a beach party, being a burden to my friends for forgetting my wallet in Corvallis after traveling to Eugene, and for not knowing that an ARRT certification is different than a State license. Humbled again I end up right on my face wondering if karma is real and that tomorrow will be better. But I really don't believe in karma, only that God will continue to watch out for this fool.

God thank you for your grace. Bless the people that helped me. Give me clarity of thought next time.

My weekend really was wonderful. I got to do lots of traveling and get out of Eugene. I was in Milwaukie visiting my friend Bryne and helping her with wedding stuff. Listened to some blues at the festival in Portland. Had a glorious pillow fight in Corvallis then went to the beach to swim, play in the sand, drink a beer at Rouge, and watch fireworks. Slackline in Corvallis, pick strawberries, learn to sail at Fern Ridge and west coast swing dance in Eugene all to complete the weekend with a long drive with a great friend. -Thanks Nathan you are wonderful!

No comments: