Friday, July 30, 2010

Funny Whole World Isn't It... Listen to new music

This last weekend, God gave me a chance to see what it looks like to live with no plan. Relaxed wisdom was spoken. The focus was on Christ, while the world spun crazily around. By day three, my heart was ready to hear anything that God wanted to say. Instead, God stood silent and I bowed. This is a time of learning and waiting. I have much to learn about God, hearing His voice and spiritual discernment.
To the best of my ability, I want to focus on God's grace and love. Then I won't get in the way of His interactions with my people. Because it was my self righteousness and refusing to be disillusioned with the world that took my life.
There is something to be gained from realizing how far we are from glory to understanding the depth of love and grace extended by Christ. I have no shore, no success, nor goal in sight, but simply have the absolute certainty that everything is all right because I see Him walking on the sea. Choosing to be present in the minute to minute, the moments become precious. Confidence is easy in this position of complete reliance. ... Well, when I submit and trust Him ;)

No comments: