Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Back!

Thank you for all the prayers, words of encouragement and good times!
My vacation started a bit shaky as I forgot my cap and gown in Eugene. Luckly, I was able to get in touch with my land lady and she was able to pass the ceremonial costume on to Nick's mother so that I could use it in Klamath. And equally wonderful, I think that was the only potentially serious oops I had all vacation.
I had a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends in Klamath and Bend. Then I traveled to Alaska with my friend Nathan and we met up with our mutual friend Bekah. She was a wonderful tour guide and I feel like we experienced a lot of Alaska. We went salmon fishing, flying, ran, biked, hiked, kayaked, went to a concert and baseball game and of course ate amazing food. It was a wonderful time. (I will be attach pictures later.)
When I got back to Oregon, I visited my family in Waldport for our semi-annual family reunion. It was also a good time had eating and visiting and hiking.
Now, back in Eugene I am completing the LIST: job hunting, bills, cleaning, drug test/ HR paper work.
Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: