Monday, July 12, 2010

Prayer Requests

Please Pray...
For my family as my grandpa prepares for surgery to place a feeding tube in his stomach.
For my grandmother as she makes decisions for my grandfather's health.
For good communication between everyone on my mother's side of the family as they discuss health care options for my grandparents.
For my mother as she provides home care for my grandfather- that God would protect her from injury and exhaustion both mentally and physically.
For my father as he continues to look for work.
For my brothers as they prepare for college- that they would both earn lots of money for school and that they would enjoy their summer break.
For my cousin that she would find a place to move to in town before she leaves for the Netherlands.
For myself- smooth transition and move into a new house come August, wisdom with continued education in Spanish- to take classes this summer or wait for fall, work- remember all that I need to know and that I would get enough hours to sustain me financially or that I would find a balance with other employment, missionary work- possible long term mission opportunity- that it would be God's timing and not just my desire to leave Eugene, iceaxemen- for continued relationship with the kids, schedule stress with dates weddings/ work/ school?
For my friends that they would continue to know and pursue knowledge of God

No comments: