Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sell'n out to the world, yet you never let go

You want things, but you do not have them. So you are ready to kill and are jealous of other people, but you still cannot get what you want. So you argue and fight. You do not get what you want, because you do not ask God. Or when you ask, you do not receive because the reason you ask is wrong. You want things so you can use them for your own pleasures. So, you are not loyal to God! You should know that loving the world is the same as hating God. Anyone who wants to be a friend of the world becomes God's enemy. James 4:2-4
I am sad and tired. Make me strong again as you have promised. Psalm 119:28
I love you, Lord. You are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my protection, my savior. My God is my rock. I can run to him for safety. He is my shield and my saving strength, my defender. I will call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I will be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-3

Sometimes I wish I didn't have such a guilty conscious. Then I could have cheated, pierced and tattooed my body, travelled more, kissed and not cared. So, God I question myself maybe for self-pitty, but more I think because I question what I missed. I want to live life with not regret, yet I sit here wallowing in memory. I tell myself that it is in the past, so forget and move on. I know I can't change the past, yet I wonder how much it would mess up my future if I... was a little more passionate/ crazy/ radical and didn't follow the game plan.
I really want to live in Mexico and learn Spanish.

No comments: