Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Friends, New Bible Study

Thanks for the invite Matt. I totally enjoyed the study. It was great to just read/ discuss and tangent from the chapter read.
Ephesians chapter one was the focus for the evening. It was great to be reminded of how blessed I am as a Christian. - through Christ I have power, wisdom, understanding, spiritual blessings, hope, and am a co-hire. In fact my being, is praise to God. With this reminder, how could I not feel anything but thankful and excited/joyful. Yet, that became a huge focus for me to get my mind straight and back on God. I was challenged to fully surrender, use what God has given me, understand that God's will, will be done- I can't mess it up, and believe that God will reveal his will.
A good challenge for me was to question myself, Why am I not joyfilled?
I can't mess up!
Getting focused.

No comments: