Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are You Ready?

What is your vision for life? At Christ's coming, I want to look at my life and think I held nothing back. That I spent my life in reliance upon God's guidence and served others with the intention of showing Christ. I want to live, love and lead like Jesus so, that when judgement happens I will not be found hypocritical, complacent or misdirected. I want to live my life as if every day is my last.
Isaiah 61:1-4 Proclaim the Lord
Matthew 16:24- 27 Take up your cross... He will come and reward those
Colossians 1:28, 29 teach everyone wisdom
2 Corinthians 5:10 We must all appear before the judgement seat
1 Thessalonians 2:19, 20 for what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? Indeed, you are our glory and joy.
Exodus 13:17, 18 -God does not always take you the shortest route.

Pick up your death sentence and follow.

God, give me courage for You are GREAT!

No comments: