Monday, January 25, 2010

Commitment

I was reminded today that I am alive in Christ. That all the moments, that I am more than excited about life and am in the present moment, are when I am focused on Christ. Oddly enough most addicts can remember from what/ where they get their kicks, but me I forget. I forget the feeling of love and peace and exuberance. I want to once again, be daily in communication with God. I want to be in the moment, and focus less on fear of the unknown future. I want to pray. I want to read my bible for all it is worth. I want to have an evident intimate relationship with my God. And I want to reach my world with the freeing message of love found in a relationship with Him.
Come, have dinner with me and lets talk.

1 comment:

L is for ... said...

I love your posts. I love the way God loves me and that he loves you and everyone else the same way. Amazing!