Thursday, June 30, 2011

Once again







After four days of work in Eugene, I once again headed back to Bend! The first comment my friend Matt made when we met at a concert was "Did you even leave?" A pleasent surprise to my planned visit was that my parents were temporarily off the PCT and at the house! It was really nice to share some meals and hugs. My original intent in visiting was to spend time with my friends Bryne (We celebrated her birthday attending the Bite of Bend) and Megan (It had been two years since we were both in Bend at the same time.). The weather once again was wonderful. So, I went on a bike ride, floated the river, hiked, visited the grandparents, ate a lot of good food, watched some good movie flicks, and attended an outdoor concert/ benefit- I won a silent auction ceramic bowl and salad spoons! Yes, I had a wonderful time and even got a little tan from the visit :)


When I returned to Eugene I remembered that it was the Oregon Bach Festival. So, my new roommate, Collett and I went to see "Bach and Britten Cello #2." The Cello is my favorite instrument and the concerrt displayed wonderfully the wide range of sound it is capable of creating. Besides these adventures I am back to the routine of work, cleaning and regular life business.

No comments: