Sunday, June 5, 2011

Busy Days

Yesterday became Chaos so quickly I was left spinning. - It was wonderful to look back and say the many things accomplished and enjoying people. In the moment I was a little concerned though.
The day started at 7am.
I biked to Alton Baker to meet with Michael and plot the evenings goings on (ill explain later). I then biked to the duck park to meet Sarah and go on a ride along the river. Oh, and I should mention I failed at riding my bike while talking on the phone and totally crashed hard. (No worries it was just dumb and I only have bruises and scratched to prove it.) I then met up with a friend to make rice pudding. Then I biked back downtown to fill water balloons and execute a water balloon fit/ ambush in University Park. the group then player Frisbee and volleyball. Then we went to campus and played sand volleybal. From there I picked up my ordered earrings went to a BBQ back at University Park. I then met Mark near Alton Baker and we canoed to the previously scouted point that Michael and I visited earlier in the day. After I made it home and showered the final activity for the day was a movie at the new IMAX. To say the least I was exhausted... so, I fell asleep for a couple minutes during the show- oops!
Weekends are supposed to be exhausting :D

No comments: