Saturday, October 24, 2009

Something about the rain

Once again, it has been a wonderful weekend. I say that as if it is almost over, truth is I have another day :) This week, my weekend included Friday!
For Friday, though it was raining, my friend and I went hiking around Mt Pisgah. It was great getting out in nature and exploring all the miles of trails that surround the hill. Plus, there weren't that many people out because it was raining= glorious. We got pretty soaked but had a good time.
I just got back from the REI scratch and dent sale (very similar to the REI garage sales). I purchased a thermarest, thermal pants, a portable chair, and some bike gloves all for under $34. Surprising also, was a friend from klamath waiting in the line. It was nice to catch up and just chat.
The sun is shining and I just picked up two free pumpkins! Really could the day get any better?! Actually, yes! I now am off to watch the u of o football game at a friend's house and then there is a birthday party for a girlfriend this evening. Then tomorrow, I am checking out a new church and having a dinner party. Somewhere in between all this, pray that I get some studying done, as I have a test over radiation protection this coming week.
I hope you dance by lee ann womack is the song going through my head right now.
Enjoy the day!

No comments: