Monday, April 6, 2009

Overload






I have been busy... yet again.



Yes, I had Spring Break, but that was only after my term ended with final OP trips and interviews, class papers, my extern draw, and final exams.



Yes, I have a destination now that my extern draw is behind me. Yet, I still feel just as anxious, if not more intimidated, about my future in Eugene at Sacred Heart River Bend.



Yes, my break was relaxing, but somehow I am back to being exhausted after one week in the routine of classes and work.



Routine... a word I dislike because suddenly the spontaneous does not fit in and opportunities are passed. Trying to escape the routine of the week prior, I add more to my schedule. Suddenly, I am on overload and still can not fit the spontaneous in. Once again opportunities lost.



The goal for this last term at OIT is to do everything that I haven't done while in Klamath. This includes trips with the OP I've never taken, trying new foods, exploring new locations, viewing a play in Ashland, finishing a painting, actually studying for extern, singing in front of a group, learning a new skill, and loveing all people with-whom I come into contact.
But for now, all I want to do is sleep.

No comments: