Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Death

Coming back to Klamath was a little rough this Sunday, after my last OP trip to the coast. I had a major exam in my mammography class, but worse yet was hearing that a friend had committed suicide.
It came as a huge shock to me as I had only seen him just the week prior with a big smile on his face. Eli was a senior and set to graduate. He was very musically gifted and really fun to talk and dance with. I am trying to keep my mind busy on other things, but I find myself just questioning why?
John 10:10 NLT The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.
Please pray for friends and family as they say their goodbyes and continue on apart.

Jeremy Camp- There will be a day
... There will be a day with no more tear, no more pain, ...

1 comment:

L is for ... said...

You and your friend is in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.
Love,
Lisa