Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Good Memories of Good Times

The first night we shared as a team at the office we shared our favorite worship songs. Music preferance defines people so well, but worship music is a little different, it defines how a person relates to God. Thanks for sharing. I now listen to those songs as a way of centering.
Give it All by Grace Laxson
Cannons by Phil Wickham

Yeah B-team, I am missing you all...
I miss walking up the road from Tom´s apartment to the office hearing all your voices.
Paul- I miss seeing you early in the morning.
JonMarc- I miss hearing you play the guitar.
Megan- I miss our evening prayers.

Kelsey- I miss your enthusiasm for the sky.
Allie- I miss you awkward bubble popping hugs.

Nelvia- I miss your cooking!

What I miss most about Oregon...
The people, healthy food, hot showers, hiking, green things growing and water I can swim in.

No comments: