Monday, August 16, 2010

Blueberries

Complete reliance on God has become the month of August. He gets all the credit for this because I never at any one point decided that I would trust, it just happend. The great thing about being dependent on someone is that if they keep proving trustworthy, a calm overwhelms you. Praise the God of the universe that knows my daily needs and meets them! Praise Him because He extends grace every day and continues to love me.
Learning list for the summer: read the bible in context of history with surrounding details, learn Spanish, read more about God, and trust Him.
My reading list is huge this summer, but I am really excited to see what God teaches me through this whole process. I still feel called to Bolivia. At this moment, I feel that the confirmation is in the fact that this particular ministry with BLESS is not at all what I view as "missions." If nothing else, God is teaching me that "God places His saints where they will bring the most glory to Him, and we are totally incapable of judging where that may be." - Oswald Chambers

No comments: