Saturday, December 19, 2009

Break!

Eleven days off from work! Most people hear this number and think that is a great amount of time. When in all actuality, it is less than half of the time I got last year as a student. I guess that this is suppose to be the easing into the work environment and the outrageous amount of time our country makes you work between breaks.
Breaks are good for all people. I mean without rest people become cranky, obsessive, rude and self absorbed. Heck, I bet people would easily become more concerned about the costumer and quality of work they were producing if they had adequate rest.
Over my break, I hope to relax, but know that I will be packing in much visiting with friends and family. Once again, pouring myself out in time and actions of love. It is a good thing that this obligation is more of a joy. I am really looking forward to the chaos of dates with loved ones. Bring on the fun!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: