Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We gonna celebrate and have a good time





This last weekend was big for everyone in the Radiology Program at OIT. We got to meet and have lunch with our Clinical Instructors. These people will basically be our bosses for the next year. So, it was a pretty big deal to say the least. We also had our banquet where students were recognized for their achievements in the program. It felt like a graduation party, even though we wont be graduating till the following June. It also has made it really hard to focus on the last two weeks of school. I am trying desperately to care about what is being said in my classes knowing that I still have tests and practicals to complete before I leave. (Yesterday, I had no motivation. So, I dyed my hair Egyptian plum :D)

My parents came down for the banquet to celebrate with me. It was really nice to have them down here and to be able to spend some time with them. We even got to go canoeing on the Klamath Lake Canoe Trail and hike Cherry Creek. (Thanks for the adventure.) Thankfully, they also took back with them a car full of furniture to help with my future moving pains.
I hope to bag an apartment/ house in Eugene this weekend when I visit. Suddenly, being homeless for July is not an option for me any longer- hahaha. Pray that I the perfect place.







Side note: I checked hiking up to the "M" (If you have ever been to Klamath you know what I am talking about.) off my list of things to do before I leave the basin. (The pic with Nathan is for you Bekah.




No comments: