Friday, March 14, 2014

Restoration

Simply put, God answers prayer.

Since my move to Truckee I have prayed for an opportunity to use my training and experience.
My mistake was thinking that my service at the local hospital and short Spanish conversations with patients would be all that God had prepared for me. But God knows the desires of my heart; And boy does He know how to knock my socks off.
Hence, I am leaving on a plane to visit a friend in Argentina!
My heart is for encouragement and full life in Christ to be made known. Nothing is better than coming alongside someone and encouraging them to dream big and to trust God with the details. So, as I set off on the first leg of my flight, I am reminded that God provides the finances, bags, connections, time and encouragement/ peace to leave. And even more reminded He also gives vision!

Designed for impact

As a single woman, I have freedom to go and do. My prayer is to be an advocate, to love as Christ and point those that I meet toward Him. Pray. Encourage. Draw attention to Glory.


A successful journey. Learning to be an advocate.

Thank you God for this blessing:
Your love for others and generous spirit will leave a sweet fragrance in this place.

No comments: