Wednesday, May 18, 2011

plans not my own

After many plans of late getting cancelled, I have been a little discouraged, to say the least. Also, I have been reading in James, ironically, where it is talking about not making plans because we do not know if tomorrow will even come. So this evening was really great in that I had one plan squished and something else was presented that was pretty exciting. In fact, there seems to be a pairing of bad and good recently too: Bolivia cancelled & kids mission camp offered, pakistan and zurich offerred. I have no idea what my plans are for the future or really for my vacation this year now, but one thing I know for sure what plans I may make I must be willing to let them go.

Matt 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
God you are good in your blessings.

Church tonight was also just continued confirmation that I need to just be still and not make plans. - Such a struggle!!! I do not sit still well.

No comments: