Saturday, May 8, 2010

Post Graduation

Not many things are certain in life. For me the things that are, seem to already have dates attached. June 5th: my final day of extern. June 12th: I graduate college with my Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences. June 15th: travel to Alaska to be with friends and explore/adventure.
Beyond these dates is when the uncertainty of the future resumes. In one frame of mind, I feel free to try new things and pursue education in Spanish, art, travel and perhaps a part time job. Then the responsible mind reminds me that money runs the world; and to pursue any of these options, I might as well use my degree to make some and afford next months rent.
Oh, The ball and chain that nails dreams to the ground. I wonder what will be the deciding factor that will pull me from this time spent languishing in a quandary of non-commitment.

No comments: